You will need to include with you application:
- completed and signed application form
- a detailed floor plan of the dwelling (if applicable)
- a site/allotment Plan showing the items outlined on the back of the application form
- a current copy of Title
- plans and specifications of the proposed system
- if it is an alteration, then also a plan detailing the existing system and dwelling and details of the proposed changes
- pay the required fee to install or alter.
You will also require a site inspection before work can commence, a progress inspection and a final inspection. Please provide the Council's Environmental Health Officer with 3-4 days notice when planning your installation, to allow for these inspections.
You will be required to obtain a 'Certificate of Approval to Use' before you can begin using the septic tank system.
If you require any further information, please contact the agency.