To apply for this licence, you must:
- complete the approved application form
- pay the prescribed fee.
With your application you must include:
- A plan showing all equipment, benches, storage cupboards, sinks, non-hand touch hand basin, door / window openings, location of staff areas and chemical / cleaning equipment storage areas to a suitable scale (e.g. 1:100).
- Cross-sectional drawings through separate areas of the storage and customer service areas. Details are to include finishes to walls, floors and ceilings, heights of fixtures from floors and benches, junctions of walls and floors and lighting provisions to a suitable scale (1:150).
- A site plan showing location of premises regarding other premises, including wastewater treatment devices, waste storage area and staff toilets, to a suitable scale.
- Details of location and types of sterilising equipment and laundry facilities for sanitising towels, wraps and any other relevant items.