Permit to Place or Maintain a Pipe, Drain or Bridge in a Public Street - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you intend to erect, place or maintain a pipe, drain, post, pillar, bridge or other fixture in the carriageway of a public street in the Jabiru town area.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the council for more information.


Administering agency

West Arnhem Regional Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.