You will need this licence if you intend to provide training in relation to security activities in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). The training may relate to particular security activities or security activities generally, such as:
- patrolling, guarding, watching or protecting property (including cash in transit)
- acting as a crowd controller
- acting as a bodyguard
- providing advice about security equipment
- selling security equipment
- installing, maintaining, monitoring, repairing or servicing security equipment
- acting as a security consultant
- carry out surveys and inspections of security equipment.
Although a licence may allow the use of firearms for a security related purpose, you must also comply with all relevant firearms licence requirements.
Please use the contact details below to find out more information.