Australian Business Licence and Information Service (ABLIS) material provided by the Commonwealth of Australia constitutes Commonwealth Copyright. Material provided by state and territory jurisdictions, and/or particular government departments or agencies remains the copyright of the relevant jurisdiction, agency or other owner as specified within the material.
Material provided by ABLIS is intended for your general use and information. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in an unaltered form (retaining any copyright notices, headers and footers), for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation.
You may distribute any copies of downloaded material in unaltered form, observing the following conditions:
- The copyright owner is acknowledged
- Headers and footers are maintained
- No official connection is claimed or implied
- The material is made available without charge or cost
- The material does not contain any personally identifying information of a third party, and
- The material is not subject to inaccurate, misleading or derogatory treatment.
Apart from permitted uses under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved.
Requests for permission to reproduce Commonwealth of Australia copyright material from ABLIS should be made in writing to the following address:Manager, Australian Business Licence and Information Service
ABA Information Management Office,
Department of Industry, Science and Resources
GPO Box 9839
CANBERRA ACT 2601
You may link to the ABLIS homepage from your website. ABLIS does not permit the display of pages from this website within frames of another website.